User generated “Photo Walls” (examples…) are a great way to engage fans and have them share their photos and stores to support an artist, cause or movement. UGC wall applications, like this one for artist Tasha Cobbs Leonard, allow fans to upload their photo and share their “Declaration of Faith” stories in order to be featured on the content wall. The photos and declarations collected from fans are displayed in a photo wall on the microsite. The idea behind this category of popular UGC applications is simple: celebrate membership around a cause by allowing fans to upload their photos and stories and share them on a community board. You can other examples of this concept here: http://news.metablocks.com/lists/40-1253434556
Here are some examples of content and photo walls in action.
Like our other platforms, content walls are mobile-friendly and the framework is responsive and optimized to work on a range of popular mobile devices including iPhone and Android devices.
Last 5 posts by admin
- Twitter Radio Request Campaigns - May 26th, 2020
- Promoting Spotify Playlists: The Presave Platform - May 15th, 2020
- Promoting Voice, Phone and SMS Campaigns: Best Practices - April 20th, 2020
- Spotify Presaves & Sweepstakes Platform - March 13th, 2020
- Mother's Day Is Around the Corner - April 20th, 2018