We have built and powered a lot of photo booth applications on our platform. This one for BMG’s Hollywood Undead allows fans to upload their photo and select their favorite Hollywood Undead mask to create and share their custom #HollywoodUndeadV creations.
Check out the interactive campaign at http://www.tweematic.com/hollywoodundead/
Users can upload their photos from a variety of sources. Our photo booth engine supports both basic (upload and webcam) as well as advanced (Facebook, Instagram, Dropbox, Google+) upload options.
Photo Booth Editor
Once users upload their photos they can easily manipulate them by moving, flipping, rotating or resizing them. Additionally a branded mask is automatically added over the photo. Users can also add stickers or frames to their photos, applying graphic effects, change contrast or brightness and then save their creations.
Fans can choose to add stickers or frames to their photos.
Sharing Your Photo
After saving their photos, users can email, text, download or share their photo on most popular social media networks (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, Instagram).
Our campaigns are all responsive and optimized to work on a range of popular mobile devices including iPhone and Android devices.
Last 5 posts in Photo Booths
- Miley Cyrus - "Younger Now" Photo Booth - August 25th, 2017
- Bobby Bones Fathers Day App - June 21st, 2016
- Application Spotlight: St. Lucia #HelpMeRunAway Meme Generator - May 23rd, 2016
- Snakehips #AllMyFriendsAreWasted Meme Generator - March 10th, 2016
- 2 Chainz x Lil Wayne #Collegrove Photo Booth - March 7th, 2016