This is a recent video submission activation for country music artist Cliff Dorsey. Sourcing photos and videos to create user-generated, fan-sourced content continues to be a powerful tool to drive user engagement. Cliff's new song "Raise One" celebrates first responders, veterans, active military, and other unsung heroes. He and his team thought it would be a great idea to have fans submit their own #RaiseOne hero photos to be featured in the official music video for the song, so we built a Spotify-enabled microsite to collect the fan-generated content.
You can take a look at the activation here: https://raiseone.cliffdorsey.com
After connecting on Spotify and following the artists, fans are able to upload their photo as well as share the activation on Facebook or Twitter.
As always, this campaign is easily accessible on mobile devices.
Lastest 7 Posts in Video Category
- Randy Houser - "Workin' Man" Video Submission Campaign
- Cliff Dorsey: RaiseOne Photo Submission
- BUBBL'R Boost Your Future Video Contest
- Zayde Wolf Superbowl
- Stephanie Quayle - "We buy Gold" Video Upload Contest
- Tyler Farr - I Wish Dogs Could Live Forever - Dynamic Video Generator
- Elvie Shane - #MyBoy