Two new dynamic video activations for client BMG are great examples of how to enable fan generated videos that users can download or share on social media (see Elvie Shane #MyBoy).
You can try out the app at http://www.tweematic.com/tylerfarr/. The dynamic video application allows users to upload one to five user photos and transform them into a video slide show that they can save or share via social media. We have launched several of these in the past (see list), but these two examples have improved mobile and sharing support.
Once the dynamic video is generated, users are able to play/preview the video and then share it on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or via email. Users are also able to download a copy of the video to their device.
All of our campaigns are responsive and support a broad range of mobile devices.
Lastest 7 Posts in Video Category
- Randy Houser - "Workin' Man" Video Submission Campaign
- Cliff Dorsey: RaiseOne Photo Submission
- BUBBL'R Boost Your Future Video Contest
- Zayde Wolf Superbowl
- Stephanie Quayle - "We buy Gold" Video Upload Contest
- Tyler Farr - I Wish Dogs Could Live Forever - Dynamic Video Generator
- Elvie Shane - #MyBoy