This is a recent video submission campaign for BMG band 311. Fans were invited to submit a video of themselves singing or lip-syncing "'Til the City's on Fire", one of the band's songs! Fans were able to visit a microsite and upload their videos directly, using a webcam, mobile device or from YouTube.
See how it works at http://www.311fanvideo.com/
Fans were able to record directly from a webcam, upload a file, or record video directly from their mobile device.
Fans could also provide a link to their video (from Vimeo, YouTube, etc.).
After submitting their video, our application asked them for information to complete the submission process and collect information and permission to use their content as part of the campaign and for other reasons.
Lastest 7 Posts in Video Category
- Randy Houser - "Workin' Man" Video Submission Campaign
- Cliff Dorsey: RaiseOne Photo Submission
- BUBBL'R Boost Your Future Video Contest
- Zayde Wolf Superbowl
- Stephanie Quayle - "We buy Gold" Video Upload Contest
- Tyler Farr - I Wish Dogs Could Live Forever - Dynamic Video Generator
- Elvie Shane - #MyBoy