Instagram is a free photo sharing application (launched in October 2012) that allows users to take photos, apply a filter, and share it on. This photo sharing social network has experience impressive growth (see infographic below), and with its acquisition by Facebook a couple of months ago, the number of fans on Instagram is expect to continue growing!
More importantly, Instagram has also become the most intuitive way for fans to share photos from their mobile devices, and more and more labels are doing promotions that leverage Instagram. Here are some recent project that involve Instagram applications or integrations:
- The Wedding: 3 Component Combo (Facebook)
- Keith Harkin: 3 Component Combo (Facebook)
- Poema Instagram Competition (Facebook)
- Anchor and Braille Instagram Application (Facebook)
As you can see from the infographic below there are over 40 million Instagram users who have uploaded over 1 Billion photos so far. As a result, we continue to built an increasing number of Instragam. Stay tuned for new and more interesting developments in this area.
Last 5 posts by admin
- Twitter Radio Request Campaigns - May 26th, 2020
- Promoting Spotify Playlists: The Presave Platform - May 15th, 2020
- Promoting Voice, Phone and SMS Campaigns: Best Practices - April 20th, 2020
- Spotify Presaves & Sweepstakes Platform - March 13th, 2020
- Mother's Day Is Around the Corner - April 20th, 2018