This Pre-save to Spotify campaign is for Curb artist Lee Brice’s upcoming single “Boy”. We continue to drive a growing number of single pre-save campaigns (versus album or EP campaigns). This is another good demonstration on how quickly and widely pre-save functionality is being using by music labels to promote all types of projects. Our Pre-save Platform supports a broad range of music formats including albums, EP’s, single and even “unknown” releases (See NBT).
See this Pre-save to Spotify campaign at https://www.tweematic.com/boy/
Once a user connects and pre-saves the single on Spotify, they are encouraged to share the campaign on social media.
Here is a mobile version of Lee Brice’s Spotify pre-save campaign. Our Pre-save to Spotify platform is fully mobile friendly.
Last 5 posts by Content Team
- Sam Hunt - Breaking Up Was Easy In The 90 - January 11th, 2021
- Karen Elson - We'll Meet Again Video eCard - January 5th, 2021
- Jullian Tenon - Video eCard - January 5th, 2021
- Girlfriends by Boysworld Save Competition - December 17th, 2020
- 12 Days Of The Swon Brothers Giveaways - December 15th, 2020
Last 5 posts in Presave
- Featured Presave on Spotify Campaigns (March 2018) - March 14th, 2018
- Featured Presaves on Spotify (September) - October 13th, 2017
- The Underachievers - "Renaissance" - May 3rd, 2017
- Major and the Monbacks Spotify Pre-Save Campaign - May 2nd, 2017
- Andrew Rayel Spotify Pre-save Campaign - May 2nd, 2017