We build a lot of complicated application but we also build some simple ones that simply work well and are cost effective. A good example of this is the “Subscribe To Download” widget we built for BEC Recording artist August Burns Red (check it out at http://www.merchdirect.com/augustburnsred). The widget (which is embedded on the band’s merch site) allows fans to download a sampler (handpicked by the band) in exchanged for subscribing to a newsletter. Also embedded in the widget is a SoundCloud player. What really nice about the widget is that is uses BEC’s own Amazon S3 account to securely deliver the download. Our download API’s integrated directly with their Amazon S3 – this means they don’t have to pay us any extra for the bandwidth associated with the promotion (78MB x 10–20K fans quickly adds up), at the same time they benefit from having a secure download they control and download stats/reporting via Amazon S3.
Last 5 posts in General
- Logic on Shazam - July 24th, 2017
- Presave on Spotify - Latest Releases - July 21st, 2017
- Prince Royce Spotify 'Five' Spotify Stream to Enter Sweeps - July 14th, 2017
- James Arthur Spotify Sweeps - July 14th, 2017
- We Are Messengers Spotify Sweeps - June 19th, 2017