Our new Flashmatic platform allows clients to drive digital signage at trade shows or POS locations and deliver real-time content and social media feeds. This new XML-drive web-saavy platform pioneered by a sign company in Ohio allows clients to combined both static, promotional and dynamic content to create compelling experience for show participants. We were recently asked by our client Curb Records to deploy a solution for them at CRS 2013 in Nashville and here is a clip of that application.
Features and Functionality
- Dynamic updates with ability to control source and frequency on the fly
- Ability to run or cache content locally (plus support for system to fallback to local content if connectivity is lost)
- Real-time monitoring
- Social media feeds (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, FourSquare i.e.)
- Feed moderation and curation
- Support for images, video, audio, and text
- Pre-built modules including: Twitter, Instagram, Weather, RSS, Photo Gallery, Voting i.e.
- Marketing support for advertising, QR-codes, texting i.e.
- Trade show, Point-of-Sale (POS) and mobile application scenario support
Stay tuned for more updates and news on the Flashmatic or give us a call if you interest in deploying applications on this platform.