Our new Flashmatic platform allows clients to drive digital signage at trade shows or POS locations and deliver real-time content and social media feeds. This new XML-drive web-saavy platform allows clients to combined both static, promotional and dynamic content to create compelling experience for show participants. We were recently asked by our client Curb Records to deploy a solution for them at CRS 2013 in Nashville and here is a clip of that application.
Features and Functionality
- Dynamic updates with ability to control source and frequency on the fly
- Ability to run or cache content locally (plus support for system to fallback to local content if connectivity is lost)
- Real-time monitoring
- Social media feeds (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, FourSquare i.e.)
- Feed moderation and curation
- Support for images, video, audio, and text
- Pre-built modules including: Twitter, Instagram, Weather, RSS, Photo Gallery, Voting i.e.
- Marketing support for advertising, QR-codes, texting i.e.
- Trade show, Point-of-Sale (POS) and mobile application scenario support
Stay tuned for more updates and news on the Flashmatic or give us a call if you interest in deploying applications on this platform.