Vine is a video sharing app, a combination of photo and video sharing with sounds. Basically, you can think of Vine as Instagram meets Youtube with a dash of Twitter. Recently launched by Twitter, and the new social media channel is becoming extremely popular, which means it should become a part of your social media plan.
Music artists have already began to use the social media channel as both Mashable (35 Ways Musicians and Music Brands Are Using Twitter’s Vine App) and HypeBot (Top 10 Ways Musicians Are Using Vine) document in their recent posts.
At Metablocks, we have always tried to stay ahead of the curve. In the past we have launched marketing solutions for new social networks that include Pinterest and Instagram, that’s why we’re in the process of building out our Vine social marketing suite of music apps, and need your ideas and input. If you Vine application or idea you’d like to deploy, let us know!
Here are some of the more creative uses that have social marketing potential
- Impromptu Contest (Paul McCartney)
- Album Reveals (Pistol Annies)
- Valentines Day Cards (Mindless Behavior/VH1)
- Conversation Starter (Robbie Williams/Vevo)
Here are some inline Vine examples:
- Twitter Vine for Musicians
- 35 Ways Musicians and Music Brands Are Using Twitter’s Vine App
- Top 10 Ways Musicians Are Using Vine
Last 5 posts in General
- Pusha T Radio Request Campaign (Twitter) - October 21st, 2016
- Welcome Sony Music Europe - We Love You - September 16th, 2016
- Appreciation Engine Support for UMG clients - September 2nd, 2016
- WordPress Site Development for Sony Music Artists - September 2nd, 2016
- Jencarlos: Pa Que Me Invitan Video and Phone Hotline - August 12th, 2016