There are a number of approaches and options when it comes to Pre-save to Spotify campaigns, we talk about some of them in this post on the subject. One of those options and concepts is sending email notifications to users who have opted to pre-save your album, EP or single on Spotify. On the day of release or shortly after, many music labels and artist choose to notify users that the project is available. Although our presave platform has this functionality built into it, we usually prefer that clients send these email notifications out themselves (for many reasons). Here is an example of what one of those notifications looks like from client Columbia Records, a division of Sony Music Entertainment. This was a notification for the COIN Pre-save campaign.
Last 5 posts in Presave
- Featured Presave on Spotify Campaigns (March 2018) - March 14th, 2018
- Featured Presaves on Spotify (September) - October 13th, 2017
- The Underachievers - "Renaissance" - May 3rd, 2017
- Major and the Monbacks Spotify Pre-Save Campaign - May 2nd, 2017
- Andrew Rayel Spotify Pre-save Campaign - May 2nd, 2017